Call us for a consultation or a free estimate at (613) 370-1012
Model 570 and 1099 Humidifier
Legacy Series Humidifier
We spend most of our days indoors. It is important to control the indoor relative humidity to maintain a comfortable and healthy indoor air environment.
Very low humidity in your home in winter can result in dry, itchy skin or dry sinuses and nose. Dry skin can crack and peel and will look unattractive and can lead to infections. Dry noses and sinuses may lead to a clogging or swelling and closing of the air passages and cause breathing difficulty at night. Choosing a GeneralAire Legacy Humidifier will improve your comfort indoors and maintain a healthy environment so you can breathe a little easier.
A portion of the heated air from the furnace passes through a water-soaked pad where it absorbs additional moisture and then returns for distribution throughout your home.
Water is metered into the KineticFlo® Trough and dispersed uniformly across the pad. Unevaporated water drains from the bottom of the unit to eliminate mineral build-up.
M3 Select-Control Manual Humidistat included.
Model 1042 DME includes the E2 Digital Automatic Humidistat.
A highly efficient flow-through unit that delivers 19.2 GPD.
Replacement evaporator pad number 990-13.
require almost no cleaning or maintenance—a must in households that have hard water due to its high mineral content, which can build up over time.
Flow-thru humidifiers are exceptionally popular, primarily because they require almost no cleaning or maintenance. Households that have hard water should certainly opt for this model, as hard water is laden with minerals that can build up over time.
• Designed to fit today’s narrower plenums—as narrow as 10″.
• Reversible side panels with unique snap-lock fittings permit easy change left-side or right-side bypass installation.
• Ideal for installations where the return air plenum is not easily accessible.
• New, improved wicking and water distribution system allows for non-level plenums.
• Durable thermoplastic cabinet resists rust, corrosion, and warping.
• Low profile makes unit ideal where space is limited.