The reliability you’ve come to expect from Trane and the energy efficiency you deserve. The XR16 offers up to a 17.00 SEER rating when matched with Trane variable speed furnaces, air handlers and Comfort Coils™.
- Up to 17.00 SEER
- Climatuff® compressor
- Exclusive Spine Fin™ coil
The XR16 has a SEER rating of up to 17.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
Increased energy efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Get the details & specifications
Trane XR16 Registered Limited Warranty Protection
- 10-year on compressor
- 10-year on outdoor coil
- 10-year on internal functional parts
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR16 includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-Side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the compressor (select models)
XR16 air conditioner models (R-410A refrigerant)
Model Cooling Capacity (BTUH) Nominal Tons Height (in.) Width (in.) Depth (in.) 4TTR6018E 18,000 1.5 29 33 30 4TTR6024E 24,000 2 29 33 30 4TTR6030E 30,000 2.5 33 37 34 4TTR6036E 36,000 3 37 37 34 4TTR6042E 42,000 3.5 41 37 34 4TTR6048E 48,000 4 45 37 34 4TTR6049E 48,000 4 45 34 37 4TTR6060E 60,000 5 45 34 37 4TTR6061E 60,000 5 45 34 37
Trane XR16 Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information visit: http://www.trane.com/Residential/Trane-Owners/Warranty-Information
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.